Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Denver Print House
Dear Valued Customer,
Our Denver Print house family hopes that all are safe throughout this expanding crisis. Our thoughts continue to be with the health, safety and overall wellbeing of employees, friends and family, customers and the global community.
-UPDATED - April 13, 2020:
Our screen print production facility remains closed for normal operations. Only operating to print face masks and at special requests of customers. Contact us at Info@denverprinthouse.com in regard to your potential projects.
Our Sales, customer service and administration team will continue to work remotely to take your orders, answer your questions and develop art in order to ramp up production quickly in the coming weeks. The following actions remain in place to serve our customers from last week.
- While we believe we fall in the parameters of an essential business we are choosing to operate at minimum basic operations as directed by state and local authorities until the extended date of April 26th, 2020 or until further notice.
- For health and safety of our employees and the global community, we are operating with the utmost attention to the Federal, State and Local health and safety recommendations. More information can be found below about our social distancing practices.
- As demand increases in coming weeks, we can scale operations as needed and will do so within Federal, State and local recommendations.
- Your normal point of contact may not be available. As we move forward please direct all correspondence to the below emails and one of our staff will get back to you within 24 hrs.
- Special services that can delay production such as virtual press checks have been suspended at this time due to minimum basic operations recommendation so please plan to have all approval complete prior to the start of production.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – New Order Submission: Your order will be entered within 24 hours and you will be contacted by customer service to confirm the order.
- email@example.com – Any general questions, quotes, or inquires. One of our sales staff will reach out directly to you via email or phone within 24 hrs.
- Payment terms until April 17th or until further notice are payment upon deliver.
Denver Print House is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and will take all necessary steps to deliver products and services for our customers while maintaining our responsibility to the health and safety of the global community. We greatly value your partnership, if you have any questions or you need to reach out to someone directly here at Denver Print House, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us listed below.
Danny Gruninger CPO | firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Glennie, COO | email@example.com
Jerry Wheeler, CEO| firstname.lastname@example.org
Offsite Workforce Management
Effective today, a minimum basic operations model has been put in place until April 17th. We have suspended all non-essential corporate travel and in person customer meetings. Our internal order management system allows our staff to work remotely to manage all aspects of each order keeping all essential non-production personnel working from home. Customers will be supported by email, phone, video conference, remote order and payment management via Managed Orders. Email Us if you would like to be set up or are have any issues logging in and we’ll quickly get you set up.
Social Distancing & Factory Production
At this time, we are practicing extreme social distancing, have expanded health and safety procedures and implemented a split shift to limit exposure of essential personal while being in excess of the current CDC’s social distancing recommendation.
We are doing our best to understand the global health crisis at hand and react quickly.